Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Life Time Fitness Race Series-Nautica South Beach Tri

I am getting prepped to fly down south! Miami here I come! Nautica South Beach Tri is the first stop in the Life Time Fitness Race Series. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get to warmer weather. All those from Michigan know what I am talking about. What a cold spring we have had. I haven't had as much time to prep for racing with outdoor riding, which is just something we have to deal with sometimes early on I guess.

I am also looking forward to swimming in the ocean this weekend. I remember wondering if racing in salt water would be challenging due to the taste, but once you get going you don't notice the saltiness too much. I like the extra buoyancy the water provides! The race swim goes right along the shore-it is point to point. Ross can walk along and watch me, but he better walk fast. ;)

I will be on the look out for celebrities racing too! Fun fun.

More to come from the Nautica South Beach Tri soon!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on tearing it up in Southbeach! I even saw your podium picture on Triathlete.com today :)

    ReplyDelete