Saturday, February 15, 2014

Life Time TRI Series 2014

Hello! It's been awhile since I have updated my blog.

Well, it has been one crazy winter in Michigan! I have had several snow days (for work) that I got out of the deal though...haha. But, training sure has been interesting. It has been non-stop indoors with the nasty cold temperatures and snow covered roads. I guess the new shirt I got for Christmas that says, "Michigan isn't for sissies" is very fitting! It's been good for the mental toughness development at least.

Anyway, I am excited to be kicking off my race season with New Orleans 5150 on March 30, then gearing up for South Beach Tri as part of the Lifetime Tri Series the weekend after in Miami. I am excited to race in Miami for year #3! You can join me at South Beach Tri...get your spot here!  http://bit.ly/1g0zAJg It is really a fun race (you run right along the ocean!) and it supports St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital at the same time.
Check out the Life Time TRI Series here: www.lifetimetri.com. The races are run very well and you won't be disappointed!

Now back to talking about cold Michigan. Below is a picture of Ross and I's set up in our garage for our multiple brick workout last Saturday morning. Keep in mind it was 15 degrees out, but we were just excited that our neighborhood had some dry pavement AND the sun was shining so we took advantage of this! It was cold, but we made it work and enjoyed ourselves. Good bonding for us. :) Praising God for the chance to have some normal running and sun!

More updates later!



No comments:

Post a Comment