Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Ross and I joined my family for a little vacation in Steamboat through the 4th of July. It was great to see Nate and Fran and their awesome set up! It was beautiful out there. We even went to a pro rodeo! Ross and I enjoyed some hikes with the family and a little bit of training in altitude. We also were informed about a mile open water race series happening while we were there so...how could we pass that up? I mean seriously... haha. It was fun to swim amongst the mountains. I even won a box of Honeystinger waffles from the raffle! ooo! So all in all...nice family get away. Here are a few photos:


 Peter, my cousin, Jenna, and me!

These guys are amazing! My back and neck hurt just watching them!
 The Van Baak's house where Nate and Fran are living. It overlooks the valley...so beautiful.
Gondola ride up a mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment